Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF 3rd Edition
Download Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF bok free 3rd Edition – From Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF: 2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences Category! Anatomy texts just don’t get any better than Gray’s Anatomy for Students! Buy from Amazon
Table of Contents
Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF
Now in its 3rd edition, this completely revised medical textbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your anatomy courses, presenting everything in an easy-to-read, visually appealing format that facilitates study.
- Obtain reliable, accessible coverage of everything you will learn in your contemporary anatomy classes with expert knowledge from a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience.
- Easily locate and remember specific structures. More than 1,000 innovative, original illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with unrivalled clarity.
- Understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.
- Expedite the review of basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Stay current and engaged in your anatomy courses with many new “In the Clinic” boxes, which offer access to in-depth clinical discussions related to specific diseases or procedures.
- Source your review material quickly and easily thanks to a list of additional relevant study aids at the beginning of each chapter.
- Improve your comprehension of cranial nerves with help from a brand-new visual map summarizing cranial nerve distribution and function.
- Access the entire contents online at Student Consult, where you can also take advantage of an online anatomy and embryology self-study course, medical clinical cases, physical therapy clinical cases, self-assessment questions, and more.
- Further enhance your learning by pairing this textbook with its companion review products, Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flashcards, 3rd Edition (ISBN: 978-1-4557-1078-2) and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 2nd Edition (ISBN 978-1-4557-4802-0)!
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Review – Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards: Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences
“I particularly like the diagrams, which are clearly labelled, not cluttered, and helpfully coloured…this textbook is great. It is well-tailored to students, providing the anatomy information that we need to know. It gets a big ‘thumbs up'” – Medical Student, University of Oxford (review of previous edition)
“…explains anatomy in a way that is easy to understand, but also puts the text in a clinical context along the way.The Interactive Surface Anatomy is very useful and well made – a great example of how Student Consult can provide teaching tools that simplifies complex subjects in a way no book can.” – Medical Student, University of Copenhagen(review of previous edition)
Review – Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF
Efficient, effective, unbeatable anatomy coverage!
Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Cards have proven to be a valuable learning aid for students hoping to enhance their understanding of human anatomy, and the 3rd edition continues this tradition. The question-and-answer format stimulates learning, and pertinent clinical information on most cards provides relevance. Each collection contains: Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF
• Introductory overview cards with information about the skeletal, muscular, and cardiovascular systems in general, and surface features of the body • Regionally organized cards demonstrating basic anatomy • Surface anatomy cards showing important anatomical landmarks related to surface structures and clinical points • Nervous system cards containing information about specific parts of the nervous system Gray’s Anatomy for Students PDF
• **New to this edition**—Imaging cards with common CT and MRI views of the body In addition, a number of illustrations throughout the regional cards have been revised to correlate with changes made in the 3rd edition of Gray’s Anatomy for Students. It is our hope that the 3rd edition of the Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Cards will make your learning more efficient and productive.
You might also like
- Diagnostic Pathology Head and Neck PDF
- Textbook of Laryngology PDF
- Oxford Textbook of Trauma and Orthopaedics PDF
About the Author
Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA