GI Liver Secrets Plus 5th edition PDF
Download GI Liver Secrets Plus 5th edition PDF book free online – From GI Liver Secrets Plus 5th edition PDF: Stay up to date on today’s most common GI and liver disorders and their management with GI / Liver Secrets Plus .
This enhanced medical reference book is an excellent resource for understanding the physiology and therapy in hepatic and digestive disease. Whether preparing for an exam or quickly checking a clinical question, the user-friendly Secrets Series® style makes this book a valuable addition to your library!
Related: 150 ECG Cases 5th edition PDF
- Easily locate important information with bulleted lists, tables, boxes, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Access a broad range of topics that focus on all of today’s most common GI and liver disorders and their management.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts with improved “Plus” formatting, which employs a Socratic Q&A approach designed to simulate the types of questions that may be used on patient rounds.
- Enhance your reference power through bulleted lists, mnemonics, “Key Points” summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets,” providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Related: Download 400 Free Medical Books PDF