Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics PDF by Ibiwoye
Download Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics PDF – Fluid is any substance that can flow. In contrast, solid is any substance that cannot flow. We normally recognize the four states of matter as solid, liquid, gas and plasma.
Liquids, gases, and plasmas are called fluid because of their shared characteristics which differentiate them from solid. Plasma which is the fourth state of matter and a fluid is beyond the scope of this course. Therefore, in this course, description of fluid will be restricted to only gases and liquids.
Related Books(Free PDF Books)
- Electric Drive Systems by Dr Scott D. Sudhoff PDF
- DC Machines and Transformers Lecture Notes PDF
- Introduction to Vectors by Christopher C. Tisdell PDF
- Partial Differential Equations by Christopher C. Tisdell PDF
- A Handbook of Statistics: An Overview of Statistical Methods
The differences between fluid and solid, common characteristics of liquid and gas, and characteristic differences between liquid and gas are discussed in the following sub-sections