Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics PDF by Ibiwoye
Download Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics PDF – Fluid is any substance that can flow. In contrast, solid is any substance that cannot flow. We normally recognize the four states of matter as solid, liquid, gas and plasma.
Liquids, gases, and plasmas are called fluid because of their shared characteristics which differentiate them from solid. Plasma which is the fourth state of matter and a fluid is beyond the scope of this course. Therefore, in this course, description of fluid will be restricted to only gases and liquids.
Table of Contents
Related Books(Free PDF Books)
- Designing Urban Agriculture by April Philips PDF
- Troubleshooting Electronic Circuits: A Guide to Learning Analog Electronics PDF
- Transportation and Power Grid in Smart Cities PDF
- Construction Calculations Manual by Sidney M Levy PDF
- Problem Solving in Quantum Mechanics PDF
The differences between fluid and solid, common characteristics of liquid and gas, and characteristic differences between liquid and gas are discussed in the following sub-sections