Download Functional Neuroimaging A Clinical Approach PDF book free online – From Functional Neuroimaging A Clinical Approach PDF: The first text designed specifically with clinical practitioners in mind, Functional Neuroimaging demonstrates the clinical application and utilization of functional neuroradiology for early diagnosis, neurological decision-making, and assessing response to cancer therapy. Buy from Amazon
Table of Contents
Functional Neuroimaging A Clinical Approach PDF
Edited by the Founding President of American Society of Functional Neuroradiology, this guide expertly describes the incorporation of this technology into clinical practice and showcases high-quality color images depicting the function and mechanisms of the brain.
- Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Rapid Neurology and Neurosurgery PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Infectious Diseases An Evidence Based Approach PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience PDF 3rd Edition(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
Features: Functional Neuroimaging A Clinical Approach PDF
- Helps clinicians incorporate functional neuroradiology into their practice
- Shows new advancements in functional brain imaging to benefit the diagnosis, management, and treatment of patients
- Depicts current methods for imaging the central nervous system, as well as cutting-edge approaches for the imaging of brain function
- Contains 320 intricate, full-color figures comprising the anatomy and function of the brain
Neuroradiologists, radiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and clinical psychologists will find this an essential guide to enhance the quality of their practice.
About the Author
ANDREI I. HOLODNY is Professor of Radiology at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University and Attending Neuroradiologist at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA. He is the Chief of the Neuroradiology Section and Director of the Functional MRI Laboratory at Memorial Sloan-Kettering. Dr. Holodny is the Founding President of the American Society of Functional Neuroradiology and past-President of the Eastern Neuroradiological Society. Dr. Holodny’s studies concentrate principally on functional imaging of central nervous system tumors including blood oxygen level dependent functional MRI and diffusion tractography.