Tragedy!!! 2 White Garment Church members electrocuted during service in Osogbo
- May 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm #27554
Two members of a Celestial Church of Christ in Egbeda village near Osogbo were electrocuted on Sunday during the church service.
According to reports, four people were affected but two died while two survived. It was learnt that the deceased, Yinka Adeniyi and Busayo Akande, were holding microphones when they were electrocuted.
The remains of the victims had been deposited in the hospital morgue. A member of the church, who preferred not to be named told Punch that those that were injured were being treated in an undisclosed health facility in Osogbo.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Folasade Odoro also confirmed that the victims died from electrocution.
She urged residents to always adhere to safety measures while using electrical appliances, adding that “detectives from our command are also working to unravel other things that may not be immediately evident but may be connected to the incident.”00
- May 16, 2019 at 11:16 am #27626
That’s really sad…00
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.