Oct 16, 2019 at 9:39 am #42555arthur peaceKeymaster
Whether you are a care leaver student or wish to accomplish an undergraduate degree in Australia, then here is good news for you. RMIT University is offering the International School Leaver funding for capable and motivated candidates.
The value of the scholarship is AUD $5000 as one-off payment.
Number of scholarships available
Up to 10 scholarships
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student*
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
*You are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or on a Permanent humanitarian visa
How to apply
- Submit application via VTAC
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications are open.
5 PM AEST 17 January 2020
Terms and conditions
- The applicant must be onshore.
- The scholarship will be offset against tuition fees for an Undergraduate program you will accept.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year/intake and must be taken up in Semester 1 2020.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarship must be repaid to RMIT if the enrolment is cancelled for non-approved reasons.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients for marketing purposes.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and personal statement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.