REGISTER FOR AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2018 – ENDS ON 5 SEPTEMBER
Tagged: agbami scholarship application
- Sep 3, 2018 at 3:17 pm #2709
arthur peaceKeymasterBook Coins: 3,250Rank: Novice
Application is only open to full-time 100 or 200 level students admitted during 2017/2018 or 2016/2017 academic session respectively.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- 3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below
- 1. Click on “Register/Log in” to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account.
2.Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants.
3. Click on
- to return to Scholarship site
4.Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
5.Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- 6.Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7.Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8.When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9.Recheck application information to avoid errors
10.Return to the Home page, Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
11.You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm Check “My application” under “My account” section on your profile account.
- 12.Return to
- enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- 13. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6
- , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- 15. Return to
- and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
login and ask your questions here if you have any with respect to this scholarship00
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.