- Oct 19, 2019 at 2:11 pm #42954arthur peaceKeymaster
France’s ministries of Europe and foreign affairs (MEAE) and of higher education, research, and innovation (MESRI) have implemented a program of support for foreign postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct further research in France on a topic related to earth systems, climate change and sustainability, or the energy transition.
Three broad research themes are prioritized:
- Earth systems
- Climate change and sustainability, and
- The energy transition
Make Our Planet Great Again Postdoctoral Program Eligibility.
- Candidates must possess a doctoral degree;
- They must not be French nationals and must not have been resident in France after September 1, 2018;
- Candidates may be of any age;
- The postdoctoral contract must take effect no later than March 31, 2020.
- The candidates must either come from one of the 56 countries listed below or propose a post-doctoral project that benefits one or several of the listed countries.
Afghanistan, Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Comoros Islands, Cuba, Djibouti, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Iraq, Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Senegal, Saint-Lucia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Togo, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Make Our Planet Great Again Postdoctoral Program Funding.
Institutions hosting the selected researchers will be financed up to :
- €75,000 to support the candidates research over a period of 18 months ;
- €50,000 to support the candidates research over a period of 12 months ;
- €25,000 to support the candidates research over a period of 6 months.
Make Our Planet Great Again Postdoctoral Program Selection Criteria.
Consistent with the aims and requirements of this call for proposals, the selection process will unfold in two phases. In the first phase, scientific experts in the covered fields will evaluate the applications received. In the second phase, an international jury will make the final selection of candidates to receive support.
How to Apply for Make Our Planet Great Again Postdoctoral Program.
Candidates must submit their research proposals here
- Your CV and the list of your publications in English
- Your PhD Diploma
- The CV of your postdoctoral supervisor
- The letter of commitment of the French host institution for hosting your post-doctorate (the host institution receives a financing a maximum of €75,000 for 18 months)
- Letters of recommendation
Deadline: November 4 2019.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.