Oct 16, 2019 at 12:00 pm #42601arthur peaceKeymaster
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Eligibility.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.
*The deadline for application is 25th October 2019“
** Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test. **
Oct 17, 2019 at 12:53 am #42676Engr Ola OlanrewajuParticipant
Please what’s the meaning of certificate of origin
Oct 17, 2019 at 1:33 am #42677arthur peaceKeymaster
A Local government certificate otherwise known as certificate of origin is a certificate that certifies you of being an originated member of a certain Local government area in Nigeria that is, your parents especially or particularly your father originated from that certain Local Government.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.