Oct 28, 2019 at 8:44 am #43861arthur peaceKeymaster
The DAAYTA is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop start-up ventures that add meaningful value to the Nation’s economy.
The DAAYTA 2020 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. The DAAYTA Initiative seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Focus Areas.
They are looking for great ideas that could be related but not limited to:
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Eligibility.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Submit your application which must be your original work.
- Have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers.
- Be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs.
- Be physically available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March 2020 in Lagos, Nigeria
- Understand the business of ARM, what they stand for; and
- Be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Prizes.
The winner of DAAYTA 2020 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 over a period of one year for the following purposes:
- Develop their business plan.
- Complete an entrepreneurial education at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- Receive 5-month acceleration support for the development of their venture through a reputable entrepreneurial hub in Lagos, Nigeria.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Selection Process.
Applicants to the DAAYTA 2020 program are required to propose practical solutions with a credible business plan for profit-making ventures that have the potential of generating significant, measurable and sustainable social impact while tackling the specific challenges identified.
After the deadline has passed and they have assessed the applications received, shortlisted candidates, will be contacted to pitch their business ideas to a closed group of business professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors in Lagos, in February & March 2020.
How to Apply for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.