Download Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine
Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine – Generations of clinicians, skin biologists, residents, and educators have acclaimed Fitzpatrick’s as the most authoritative and complete guide to dermatologic basic sciences, histopathology, diagnosis, and treatment. Edition after edition, it reflects the latest insights into skin diseases and skin biology―and their practical relevance to general internal medicine―while covering the scientific foundations of the specialty.
This classic yet cutting-edge text is supported by the expert insights of more than 500 internationally respected contributors, and it covers everything dermatologists need to know about skin, dermatologic signs of underlying disease, and the management of all skin diseases, including acne, skin cancer, and psoriasis.
FEATURES – Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine
- More than 3000 full-color photographs
- DVD with image bank includes downloadable figures from the text
- New illustration style makes difficult concepts easier to understand
- Therapeutic ladders with first, second, and third line therapies
- New or thoroughly revised chapters on Psoriasis;Skin disease in immunosuppressed patients; Epidermal stem cells; Hair growth disorders; Neonatal, pediatric, and adolescent dermatology; Radiotherapy; Immunobiologicals and cytokines; Lasers for rejuvenation
- Expanded medical and surgical therapeutics sections guide you through all treatment options
About the Author
Professor and Chairman Emeritus, Department of Dermatology, The University of Vienna Medical School, Vienna General Hospital, Vienna, Austria.