Silicon Integrated Circuits – As high density circuits move deeper into submicron dimensions Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) effects become an increasing concern. This new edition of a classic reference presents a practical and systematic approach to ESD device physics, modelling and design techniques. The authors draw upon their wealth of industrial experience to provide a complete overview of ESD and its implications in the development of advanced integrated circuits.
Fully revised to incorporate the latest industry achievements and featuring:
* Design methods for a variety of technologies from 1 micron to the current sub-micron regimes, along with complete design approaches for MOS, BiCMOS and Power MOSFETs.
* New sections on ESD design rules, process technology effects, layout approaches, package effects and circuit simulations.
* Guidance on the implementation of circuit protection measures for a range of I/O configurations.
* Detailed coverage of ESD simulation stress models.
This unique reference provides the means to design protection circuits for a variety of applications and to diagnose and solve ESD problems in IC products. The coverage of state-of-the-art circuit design for ESD prevention will appeal to engineers and scientists working in the fields of IC and transistor design. Graduate students and researchers in device/circuit modeling and semiconductor reliability will appreciate this comprehensive coverage of ESD fundamentals.
We also Recommend
- Perry’s Chemical Engineers’ Handbook PDF
- Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects PDF
- The Space Barons by Christian Davenport Pdf
- The Diffuse Interface Approach in Materials Science: Thermodynamic Concepts and Applications of Phase-Field Models Pdf
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by John Crisp PDF
About the Author
E. Ajith Amerasekera is the author of ESD in Silicon Integrated Circuits, 2nd Edition, published by Wiley. Charvaka Duvvury is the author of ESD in Silicon Integrated Circuits, 2nd Edition, published by Wiley.