Entrepreneurship and Innovation Toolkit – This book is designed for upper year undergraduate students and graduate students studying fundamental entrepreneurship concepts.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Toolkit
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 2 – Opportunity Recognition and Design Thinking
- Chapter 3 – Evaluating Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Chapter 4 – Business Models
- Chapter 5 – Business Planning
- Chapter 6 – Financing Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 7 – Business Set-Up, Start-Up, and Growth
- Chapter 8 – Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 9 – Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 10 – The Entrepreneurial Environment
The Language of Entrepreneurship
- Are You Fully Charged by Tom Rath Pdf
- The Leverage Equation by Todd Tresidder Pdf
- Competitive Strategy by Michael E. Porter Pdf
- Foundations of Economics by Yanis Varoufakis Pdf
- Building Wealth One House at a Time by John Schaub Pdf
About the Contributors
Dr. Lee Swanson is an Associate Professor of Management and Marketing at the Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan. His research focuses on entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, Aboriginal entrepreneurship, community capacity-building through entrepreneurship, and institutional-stakeholder engagement.
Dr. Swanson’s current research is funded through a Social Sciences Humanities Research Council grant and focuses on social and economic capacity building in Northern Saskatchewan and Northern Scandinavia. He is also actively studying Aboriginal community partnerships with resource based companies, entrepreneurship centers at universities, community-based entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurial attitudes and intentions. He teaches upper-year and MBA entrepreneurship classes and conducts seminars on business planning and business development.
Click on the button below to download for free