Engineering Economy is intended to serve as a text for classroom instruction in undergraduate, introductory courses in Engineering Economics. It also serves as a basic reference for use by practicing engineers in all specialty areas (e.g., chemical, civil, computer, electrical, industrial, and mechanical engineering). The book is also useful to persons engaged in the management of technical activities.
Used by engineering students worldwide, this best-selling text provides a sound understanding of the principles, basic concepts, and methodology of engineering economy. Built upon the rich and time-tested teaching materials of earlier editions, it is extensively revised and updated to reflect current trends and issues, with an emphasis on the economics of engineering design throughout. It provides one of the most complete and up-to-date studies of this vitally important field.
- Download engineering mathematics by KA stroud
- Download advanced engineering mathematics by K A Stroud
- Download fluid mechanics by Rajput
- Download internal combustion engines by Rajput
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help:
- Personalize Learning: MyEngineeringLab provides students with a personalized interactive learning environment, where they can learn at their own pace and measure their progress.
- Provide a Solid Foundation in the Principles, Concepts, and Methodology of Engineering Economy: Students will learn to understand and apply economic principles to engineering.
- Prepare Students for Professional Practice: Students will develop proficiency with the process for making rational decisions that they are likely to encounter in professional practice.
- Support Learning: The TestGen testbank allows instructors to regenerate algorithmically-generated variables within each problem to offer students a virtually unlimited number of paper or online assessments.