Electric Wiring for Domestic Installers by Brian Scaddan
Electric Wiring for Domestic Installers – This book is essential reading for anyone studying towards Domestic Installer status with an approval body such as NICEIC, NAPIT or ELECSA, in line with Part P of the Building Regulations, and also serves as a handy pocket guide to best practice for electricians. Although not intended as a DIY manual, non-qualified persons will also find it useful reading.
- The how-to guide for home wiring to professional standards.
- Now with more on LED lighting.
- Essential reading for serious DIY, electrical installation, basic plumbing, heating systems, TV and security alarm installation.
- Up to date with the 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
We also Recommend
- Inventing. A simple guide for beginners By Glen K. Dash PDF
- DC Electrical Circuits Workbook By James M. Fiore PDF
- Principles of Mechanics: Fundamental University Physics PDF
- Numerical Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations PDF
- Reinforced Concrete Design by W. H. Mosley PDF
About the Author
Brian Scaddan, I Eng, MIET, is an Honorary Member of City & Guilds and has over 45 years’ experience in further education and training. He was Director of Brian Scaddan Associates Ltd, an approved training centre offering courses on all aspects of electrical installation contracting, including those for City & Guilds and EAL. He is also a leading author of books on other installation topics.