Electric Wiring for Domestic Installers – This book is essential reading for anyone studying towards Domestic Installer status with an approval body such as NICEIC, NAPIT or ELECSA, in line with Part P of the Building Regulations, and also serves as a handy pocket guide to best practice for electricians. Although not intended as a DIY manual, non-qualified persons will also find it useful reading.
- The how-to guide for home wiring to professional standards.
- Now with more on LED lighting.
- Essential reading for serious DIY, electrical installation, basic plumbing, heating systems, TV and security alarm installation.
- Up to date with the 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
We also Recommend
- The Art of Electronics by Paul Horowitz 3rd Ed
- Geotechnical Engineering Handbook by Braja M. Das
- Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory, 11th Edition
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation by R.S. Sedha
- Principles of Chemical Sensors by Jiri Janata
About the Author
Brian Scaddan, I Eng, MIET, is an Honorary Member of City & Guilds and has over 45 years’ experience in further education and training. He was Director of Brian Scaddan Associates Ltd, an approved training centre offering courses on all aspects of electrical installation contracting, including those for City & Guilds and EAL. He is also a leading author of books on other installation topics.