Download RF Microelectronics by Behzad Razavi
RF Microelectronics, Second Edition teaches RF analysis and design systematically, one step at a time, taking readers all the way from specification through practical solution. Behzad Razavi has thoroughly revised his classic text to incorporate the latest developments in RF architecture, circuits, and devices, and to cover all key topics in greater detail.
This edition’s stronger tutorial focus will make it even more valuable to students, and its more systematic coverage of the latest technologies will make it indispensable to practicing engineers.
Features – RF Microelectronics
- The field’s classic, now with more thorough treatment of all key topics in RF circuit/system analysis and design
- Walks step-by-step from specs to practical solutions
- Complete transceiver examples illuminate the intimate interplay between circuit and system design
- New chapters: integrated inductors/varactors; phase-locked loops; millimeter-wave techniques; and more
New to This Edition
New Chapters On:
- Integrated Inductors and Varactors, including analysis and design of monolithic inductors; modeling techniques; inductor geometries and their properties; MOS varactors and their properties, and more
- Phase-Locked Loops (PLLs) and their building blocks, emphasizing frequency synthesis applications
- CMOS transceiver design, with Bluetooth, WLAN, and UWB examples
- Millimeter-Wave Techniques, including CMOS circuit and transceiver design at 60 GHz and above; device and circuit modeling issues, and more.
- New RF circuit analysis methods improve readers’ understanding of complex effects; and frequent, detailed examples and problems help readers gain hands-on mastery of every concept.