Download Pure Mathematics for Advanced Level, Second Edition is written to meet the needs of the student studying for the General Certificate of Education at Advanced Level.
The text is organized into 22 chapters. Chapters 1-5 cover topics in algebra such as operations with real numbers, the binomial theorem, and the quadratic function and the quadratic equation.
The principles, methods and techniques in calculus, trigonometry, and co-ordinate geometry are provided as well. Two new chapters have been added: Numerical Methods and Vectors.
Mathematics students will find this book extremely useful
Title Pure Mathematics for Advanced Level
Authors B. D. Bunday, H. Mulholland
Publisher Elsevier Science, 2014
ISBN 1483106136, 9781483106137
Length 526 pages
Subjects Mathematics › General
Size: 11 Mb
We also Recommend
- Game Theory Relaunched by Hardy Hanappi
- Analytic Combinatorics by P. Flajolet and R. Sedgewick
- Applied Combinatorics by Mitchel T. Keller PDF
- Category Theory for the Sciences by David I. Spivak PDF
- Fourier Transforms – High-tech Application and Current Trends
- Advances in Statistical Methodologies by Tsukasa Hokimoto PDF
- Street-Fighting Mathematics by Sanjoy Mahajan PDF
- Theory and Applications of Ordered Fuzzy Numbers PDF
- Introduction to Applied Linear Algebra by Stephen Boyd
- Chemistry for Pharmacy Students: General, Organic and Natural Product Chemistry