Download Pure Mathematics for Advanced Level, Second Edition is written to meet the needs of the student studying for the General Certificate of Education at Advanced Level.
The text is organized into 22 chapters. Chapters 1-5 cover topics in algebra such as operations with real numbers, the binomial theorem, and the quadratic function and the quadratic equation.
The principles, methods and techniques in calculus, trigonometry, and co-ordinate geometry are provided as well. Two new chapters have been added: Numerical Methods and Vectors.
Mathematics students will find this book extremely useful
Title Pure Mathematics for Advanced Level
Authors B. D. Bunday, H. Mulholland
Publisher Elsevier Science, 2014
ISBN 1483106136, 9781483106137
Length 526 pages
Subjects Mathematics › General
Size: 11 Mb
We also Recommend
- Download IGCSE Additional Mathematics Textbook
- Schaum’s Outline of Differential Equations, 4th Edition
- Schaum’s 3,000 Solved Problems in Physics by Alvin Halpern
- Schaum’s Outline of Probability and Statistics, 4th Edition
- Organic Chemistry I For Dummies by Arthur Winter 2nd Edition
- Organic Chemistry by Paula Yurkanis Bruice 8th Edition
- Calculus Workbook For Dummies 3rd Edition by Mark Ryan
- Calculus For Dummies by Mark Ryan 2nd Edition
- The Limits of Organic Life in Planetary Systems (Space Exploration and Weather) 1st Edition
- The Art and Craft of Problem Solving, 3rd Edition by Paul Zeitz