Download Pure Mathematics for Advanced Level by Bunday
Download Pure Mathematics for Advanced Level, Second Edition is written to meet the needs of the student studying for the General Certificate of Education at Advanced Level.
The text is organized into 22 chapters. Chapters 1-5 cover topics in algebra such as operations with real numbers, the binomial theorem, and the quadratic function and the quadratic equation.
The principles, methods and techniques in calculus, trigonometry, and co-ordinate geometry are provided as well. Two new chapters have been added: Numerical Methods and Vectors.
Mathematics students will find this book extremely useful
Title Pure Mathematics for Advanced Level
Authors B. D. Bunday, H. Mulholland
Publisher Elsevier Science, 2014
ISBN 1483106136, 9781483106137
Length 526 pages
Subjects Mathematics › General
Size: 11 Mb
We also Recommend
- Inventing. A simple guide for beginners By Glen K. Dash PDF
- 10 Cheapest State Universities in Nigeria (2021)
- Principles Of Physics: From Quantum Field Theory To Classical Mechanics
- How To: Absurd Scientific Advice for Common Real-World Problems
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Raising Chickens by Jerome D. Belanger
- A Mind for Numbers by Barbara Oakley PhD
- Elementary Number Theory: Primes, Congruences, and Secrets: A Computational Approach
- Measure, Integration and Real Analysis by Sheldon Axler
- How to learn almost anything in 48 hours by Tansel Ali
- Dark Psychology Secret by Richard Martinez