Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition
Download Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition PDF free online – Here’s a close-up look at more than 800 cutting, clamping, grasping, retracting, and other surgical instruments. Full-color photographs of the individual surgical instruments and their tips help you learn to distinguish among them. Buy From Amazon
Description of Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition
Thoroughly revised and updated, the 2nd Edition provides a more detailed analysis of the similarities and differences between instruments as well as more focused coverage of robotic, laparoscopic, arthroscopic, and thoracoscopic instruments. You’ll also find a new BONUS CD-ROM and a wealth of Instructor and Student Resources online at DavisPlus.
- More than 800 instruments and tips associated with official names, common nicknames, and descriptions of instrument features, categories, and uses:
- Common types of clamping, grasping, cutting, and retracting instruments.
- Instruments for specialized procedures (such as bowel, thyroid or breast surgery).
- Cutting loops, and the parts that make up cytoscopes and resectoscopes.
- Orthopedic drills and saw blades.
- Instruments used in microscopic and endoscopic surgery.
- Organization based on surgical specialties.
- “Surgical Sessions” provide chapter review questions and critical thinking scenarios.