Crush Step 1 The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review PDF
Download Crush Step 1 The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review PDF book free online – Written and reviewed by students, residents, and experts, and led by bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell, Crush Step 1, 2nd Edition , is the perfect review resource you need to score high on this high-stakes exam. This comprehensive, focused resource is the most effective review tool available for truly understanding the material on which you’ll be tested.
- Up-to-date, easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of all the material tested on the exam.
- Numerous color images, helpful lists, and quick-reference tables help students retain and recall information quickly.
- Review questions for each chapter test student mastery of core knowledge and aid retention of high-yield facts. Test prep strategies help readers identify and understand question stems rather than memorizing buzz words.
- A new review board of current students and residents, as well as authors who scored within the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1, ensures relevance and accuracy.
- Student Consult ™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
About the Author
Dr. Ted O’Connell is a family physician, educator, author, innovator, and speaker. He served as the founding director of Kaiser Permanente’s Napa-Solano family medicine residency program and serves as a clinical professor for UC San Francisco, UC Davis, and Drexel University’s schools of medicine. He also founded Kaiser’s community medicine and global health fellowship. has authored or edited over a dozen textbooks, written numerous textbook chapters and peer-reviewed journal articles. Among his most notable are USMLE Step 2 Secrets, USMLE Step 3 Secrets, Crush Step 1, and the Instant Workups series of books. He is the Editor-In-Chief for Elsevier’s Clinical Key Meded education platform.