Courtship after marriage – Whether you have been married two years, fifty years, or anywhere in between, this book offers couples commonsense advice on how to keep romance alive in their relationships. To those who wonder, Can I still rekindle that spark? Ziglar says, “Yes, you can!” This how-to guide to happily-ever-after combines convincing statistics, advice from experts, and humorous anecdotes from Ziglar’s own experience. Inside you’ll find:
- Six steps for starting over – no matter how long you’ve been married
- Tips for improving communication
- Ways to keep sexual intimacy satisfying and exciting
- Rules for a fair fight
- A frank discussion of the importance of trust
Ziglar also includes a sixty-six-question survey to evaluate the state of your marriage. Take it before and after you read this book – you’ll see the difference!
Related: Reduce Me To Love By Joyce Meyer
Table of Contents
From the Inside Flap
Romance doesn’t have to fade. That warm, loving, respectful commitment you made to your spouse when you said “I do” can stay–and even grow stronger–throughout your years together. Zig Ziglar’s commonsense approach, which inludes examples from life, helpful personal anecdotes, scientific data, and provocative quizzes, will help you keep your romance alive. Inside, you’ll find: Six steps for “starting over” — no matter how long you’ve been married; Strategies to avoid the “Three A’s of Divorce”; Advice to revive romance and keep sexuality sizzling, and much more. PLUS–a unique sixty-six question survey to evaluate the state of your marriage–both before and after you read this book!
From the Paperback edition.
We also Recommend
- Secrets of the Secret Place by Bob Sorge PDF
- Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza PDF
- The Practice of the Presence of God PDF
- God’s Generals by Roberts Liardon PDF
- The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer PDF
- Welcome, Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn PDF
- Good Morning, Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn PDF
- Esoteric Islam: A Hermetic Perspective on Islamic Traditions
- Inane Interpolations In Bhagavad Gita (An Invocation For Their Revocation)
- Bhagvad-Gita – Treatise of Self-help PDF
- So, You Want to Corrupt Humans? By EMS PDF
- The Inferno: A Biblical Survey of Plagues By Richie Cooley PDF
About the Author
Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the United States, offers a message filled with humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide best-sellers.
Originally published: 1990
Genre: Christian literature