Construction Databook: Construction Materials and Equipment PDF
Download Construction Databook: Construction Materials and Equipment PDF book free online – A thoroughly revised, all-inclusive compendium, Construction Databook, Second Edition contains hundreds of tables, specifications, charts, and illustrations covering all of the materials and equipment most frequently used at a typical job site. Buy From Amazon
You’ll find easy-to-access, practical information on application, selection, dimensions, and installation of all construction components. New details on sustainable materials and energy-saving options are also included. Ideal for both commercial and residential projects, this one-stop resource will help you run any construction job more efficiently and economically.
- Soils, site utilities, and sitework equipment
- The building envelope
- Carpentry, framing, drywall, and engineered wood projects
- Fireproofing and soundproofing
- Interior finishes – millwork, laminates, paint, and wall coverings
- Doors and windows
- Mechanical systems and equipment
- Useful tables, charts, and formulas
Table of Contents
About the Author
Sidney M. Levy is an independent construction industry consultant with more than 40 years of experience in the profession.