Download Color Atlas of Pharmacology PDF book free 3rd Edition – From Color Atlas of Pharmacology PDF: The Third Edition of Luellmann’s Color Atlas of Pharmacology has been extensively revised to include all recent advances and new drugs, and the illustrations have been optimized and updated. Buy from Amazon
Color Atlas of Pharmacology PDF
Each two-page spread presents concise text on the left complemented by detailed full-color illustrations on the right to help users quickly digest important facts and concepts.
Color-coded sections provide readers with a helpful framework with which to approach the latest developments in pharmacology.
- Part 1, General Pharmacology, explains basic aspects, such as drug absorption, distribution, and elimination, along with the molecular mechanisms of drug actions
- Part 2, Systems Pharmacology, presents the different groups of drugs, emphasizing their functional and therapeutic aspects
- Part 3, Therapy of Selected Diseases, provides all the relevant information regarding the pharmacological treatment of a large number of conditions
Key features: Color Atlas of Pharmacology PDF
- User-friendly format ideal for study and review, self-assessment, and quick reference
- Completely revised and updated, with 174 color plates
- New glossary of important and interesting pharmacological terms
- Updated detailed drug indexes containing current information on drugs listed by both generic and brand names
The Third Edition of Color Atlas of Pharmacology is an essential study guide and reference for every student, nurse, and practicing physician needing to keep up to date with recent advances in the field.
In many countries, medicine is at present facing urgent political and economic calls for reform. These socioeconomic pressures notwithstanding, pharmacotherapy has always been an integral part of the health care system and will remain so in the future.
Well-founded knowledge of the preventive and therapeutic value of drugs is a sine qua non for the successful treatment of patients entrusting themselves to a physician or pharmacist. Because of the plethora of proprietary medicines and the continuous influx of new pharmaceuticals, the drug market is dif cult to survey and hard to understand.
This is true not only for the student in search of a logical systemfor dealing with the wealth of available drugs, but also for the practicing clinician in immediate need of independent information. Clearly, a pocket atlas can provide only a basic framework. Comprehensive knowledge has to be gained frommajor textbooks. Color Atlas of Pharmacology PDF
As is evident from the drug lists included in the Appendix, some 600 drugs are covered in the present Atlas. This number should be suf cient for everyday medical practice and could be interpreted as a Model List. The advances in pharmacotherapy made in recent years have required us to incorporate new plates and text passages, and to expunge obsolete approaches. Several plates needed to be brought in line with new knowledge. Color Atlas of Pharmacology PDF
As the new edition was nearing completion, several high-profile drugs experiencedwithdrawal from the market, substantive change in labeling, or class action litigation against their manufacturers. Amid growing concern over effectiveness of drug safety regulations, “pharmacovigilance” has become a new priority.
It is hoped that this compendium may aid in promoting the critical awareness and rational attitude required to meet that demand. We are grateful for comments and suggestions from colleagues, and from students, both doctoral and undergraduate. Thanks are due to Professor R. Lüllmann-Rauch for histological and cell-biological advice. We are indebted to Ms. M. Mauch and Ms. K. Jürgens, Thieme Verlag, for their care and assistance and to Ms. Gabriele Kuhn for harmonious editorial guidance.
Related Books(Free Medical Books)
- Breast Tomosynthesis 1st Edition PDF
- Principles and Practice of Clinical Research PDF
- Modern Colposcopy Textbook and Atlas PDF
- Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF
- Electricity and Controls for HVAC-R PDF
Download Color Atlas of Pharmacology PDF