Download Calculus II For Dummies PDF book free online – From Calculus II For Dummies PDF: Calculus II is a prerequisite for many popular college majors, including pre-med, engineering, and physics. Calculus II For Dummies offers expert instruction, advice, and tips to help second semester calculus students get a handle on the subject and ace their exams. Buy from Amazon
Table of Contents
Calculus II For Dummies PDF
It covers intermediate calculus topics in plain English, featuring in-depth coverage of integration, including substitution, integration techniques and when to use them, approximate integration, and improper integrals. This hands-on guide also covers sequences and series, with introductions to multivariable calculus, differential equations, and numerical analysis. Best of all, it includes practical exercises designed to simplify and enhance understanding of this complex subject.
- Introduction to integration
- Indefinite integrals
- Intermediate Integration topics
- Infinite series
- Advanced topics
- Practice exercises
Confounded by curves? Perplexed by polynomials? This plain-English guide to Calculus II will set you straight!
From the Back Cover
An easy-to-understand primer on advanced calculus topics
Confounded by curves? Perplexed by polynomials? This plain-English guide to Calculus II will set you straight! Calculus II For Dummies offers expert instruction, advice, and tips to help students get a handle on intermediate calculus topics. Best of all, it includes example problems and explanations that enhance your understanding of this complex subject.
- Calculus II 101 ― get an easy-to-follow introduction to the definite integral, the Reimann sum equation, and the indefinite integral
- Strike that, reverse it ― discover everything you need to know about reversing the differential process to solve a limited set of indefinite integrals using anti-differentiation
- Go big with trig ― find out how to use a whole host of trig functions to integrate powers of sines and cosines, and then tangents and secants, and finally cotangents and cosecants
- Conquer the Mount Everest of Math ― move on to intermediate integration, infinite series, and the math you can expect in higher-level Calculus courses Calculus II For Dummies PDF
Open the book and find:
- A need-to-know refresher on Pre-Calculus and Calculus I
- The “Aha!” insights in Calculus II
- Useful test-taking tips
- The 4-1-1 on area problems
- Plain-English explanations of integrals
- Everything you need to know about the infinite series
- Help on solving area problems
- How to use calculus to solve 3-D problems
- Make sense of advanced calculus topics
- Get ahead of the curve with easy-to-understand explanations of complicated subject matter
- Score high in your Calculus II class
About the Author
Mark Zegarelli, a math tutor and writer with 25 years of professional experience, delights in making technical information crystal clear ― and fun ― for average readers. He is the author of Logic For Dummies and Basic Math & Pre-Algebra For Dummies.