Download Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read PDF book free – From Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read PDF: Having your own blog isn’t just for the nerdy anymore. Today, it seems everyone–from multinational corporations to a neighbor up the street–has a blog. Buy from Amazon
Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read PDF
They all have one, in part, because the folks at WordPress make it easy to get one. but to actually build a good blog–to create a blog people want to read–takes thought, planning, and some effort. From picking a theme and using tags to choosing widgets and building a community, creating your blog really starts after you set it up. In this book by blogger extraordinaire Scott McNulty, you learn how to:
Features: Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read
- Install and get your WordPress blog running.
- Set up your site to ensure it can easily grow with you and your readers.
- Be the master of user accounts.
- Manage your site with the WordPress Dashboard and extend its capabilities with plug-ins.
- Make the most of images.
- Work with pages, templates, and links and–of course–publish your posts.
- Deal with comments–if you even want readers commenting at all.
- Find a theme–or build one yourself.
- Maintain your site and fix common problems.
Detail About Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read by Scott McNulty
- Name: Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read, 1st Edition
- Author: Scott McNulty
- ISBN: 032174957X
- Language: English
- Genre: Blogging and Blogs, Computer Science
- Format: PDF
- Size: 8 MB
- Page: 312
About the Author
Scott McNulty is a simple geek living in Philadelphia. Scott has been blogging for just over nine years about whatever strikes his fancy. He runs more WordPress blogs than anyone should, and even has a few other blogs using other blogging engines. More of Scott’s words can be found on his personal blog, blog.blankbaby.com, or at Macuser.com, where Scott is a senior contributor, or Obsessable.com, where he writes a weekly feature about technology.