BRS Cell Biology & Histology PDF 8th Edition
Download BRS Cell Biology & Histology PDF book by Leslie P. Gartner Ph.D. 8th Edition – BRS Cell Biology & Histology: Be prepared for your courses and board exams with BRS Cell Biology and Histology ! Buy from Amazon
Table of Contents
BRS Cell Biology & Histology PDF
Acclaimed for its easy-to-read, easy-to-scan outline format, this edition saves time and boosts test-taking confidence. This concise volume distills cell biology and histology facts and concepts commonly covered on course and board exams in a portable, quick-reference format ideal for in-class learning or on-the-go review. Dynamic micrographs, illustrations, full-color tables, and more than 320 board-style multiple-choice review questions with answers reinforce understanding and ensure readiness for exams and the challenges of today’s fast-paced clinical practice.
BRS Cell Biology & Histology PDF Features
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical perspectives and practices related to cell biology and histology
- The proven Board Review Series quick-scan outline format helps students make the most of their study time
- Updated high-yield Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the practical applications of cell biology and histology concepts
- Updated board-style review questions with answers ensure confidence on exams
- Full-color tables and high-quality illustrations—including 20 new photomicrographs—clarify concepts and clinical details
- Accompanying interactive question bank of questions from the chapter and comprehensive exams ready students for the testing experience
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
I am very pleased with the reception of the previous editions of this book as well as with the many favorable comments from students who used it in preparation for USMLE Step 1 or as an outline and study guide for their histology and/ or cell biology courses in professional schools or undergraduate colleges. Many of the chapters have been extensively revised and updated to incorporate current information, and the content of the text was revised to present material emphasized on National Board Examinations as succinctly as possible while still retaining the emphasis on the relationship between cell structure and function through the vehicle of cell and molecular biology. A tremendous amount of material has been compressed into a concise but highly comprehensive presentation, using many new and some revised illustrations. BRS Cell Biology & Histology PDF
The relevancy of cell biology and histology to clinical practice is illustrated by the presence of clinical considerations within each chapter, as appropriate. The greatest changes that occurred in the evolution of this book from its previous edition are the addition of many clinical considerations as well as tabular information. Moreover, almost all of the chapter questions and Comprehensive Examination questions have been revised to mirror the format of the questions in USMLE Step 1. I hope that these changes make this board review book more interesting and pertinent, and the presentation of material in tables conserves time in the review process for medical students in their preparation for USMLE Step 1.