Download Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF book free online 10th Edition – From Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF:2015 BMA Medical Book Awards 1st Prize Award Winner in Cardiology Category! Ideal for cardiologists who need to keep abreast of rapidly changing scientific foundations, clinical research results, and evidence-based medicine Buy from Amazon
Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Braunwald’s Heart Disease is your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of contemporary cardiology. It helpsyou apply the most recent knowledge in personalized medicine, imaging techniques, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and much more!
In keeping with the rapid pace of advances in the field of cardiovascular medicine, the Expert Consult eBook is updated frequently with the results of late-breaking clinical trials, reviews of important new research publications, and updates on clinical practice authored by leaders in the field. These online supplements are selected and edited masterfully by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.
Features: Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in cardiology today, who synthesize the entire state of current knowledge and summarize all of the most recent ACC/AHA practice guidelines.
- Locate the answers you need fast thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design with more than 1,200 color illustrations.
- Take advantage of a robust update program that includes Hot off the Press commentary, Late-Breaking Clinical Trials, and Focused Reviews.
- Learn from leading international experts, including 53 new authors.
- Explore brand-new chapters, such as Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Personalized Medicine.
- Access new and updated guidelines covering Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular System, Heart Failure, and Valvular Heart Disease.
- Stay abreast of the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, such as three-dimensional echocardiography, speckle tracking, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging. Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
- Research coverage of important topics in cardiology, including atrial fibrillation, aortic stenosis, and pulmonary hypertension.
- Access online videos covering the scope of heart disease, including percutaneous coronary intervention, valvular heart disease, and cardiac magnetic resonance.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Braunwald’s Heart Disease continues to provide THE BEST cardiology information with expanded premium multimedia features, extensively revised content, and new global experts.
- Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Medicine PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Pre-Exam Preparation for Medicine PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Hepatology at a Glance PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Lifestyle Medicine 3rd Edition PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Harrison’s Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
Review – Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards: First Prize in Cardiology
“This is an expansive reference covering every aspect of cardiovascular disease from the global burden of disease to genetics, advanced imaging, vascular disease, heart failure, and therapeutic modalities. This edition offers online content that is updated weekly to supplement the text and provides an extensive library of tables and figures. The new edition has updated every chapter and added nine new chapters. This comprehensive, interactive update continues this book’s tradition of excellence as a comprehensive educational resource for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.” Reviewed by Patrick T Campbell, MD(Ochsner Clinic Foundation), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, Rating – 4 Stars! Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
“Now in its 10th edition, this is truly a superb resource for all things cardiovascular and seems to be breathtaking in its coverage. A lot of books can claim to be a one stop shop and though it does not claim to be-I guess this book should answer most queries from the basic to the sophisticated when dealing with a patient and their problems. There is a lot of good science within the text though undeniably, it is a clinical book; the basic science is relevant to a clinician and makes reading around a topic much more interesting and educational.” Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown?, Nov 2014 Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
About the Author
Dr. Peter Libby is a cardiovascular medicine specialist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) and the Mallinckrodt Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS). Dr. Libby received his medical degree from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital (now BWH). He also completed a research fellowship in cellular physiology at HMS. Dr. Libby is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
The author of over 370 peer-reviewed publications, Dr. Libby’s clinical and research interests include vascular biology, atherosclerosis and preventative cardiology. The research laboratory that Dr. Libby directs studies the messengers created by the body that may produce arterial plaque and blockages, as well as normal and abnormal function of smooth muscle and endothelial cells. Boston Magazine named Dr. Libby a top cardiologist. His research has received funding from the American Heart Association and National Institutes of Health. Dr. Libby has received research recognitions on four continents including the highest basic research awards from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology, the Gold Medal of the European Society of Cardiology, and the Anitchkow award from the European Atherosclerosis Society.