Download Boundaries by John Townsend Pdf book free online. Do you feel like life is spinning out of control? Maybe you feel obligated to grant everyone’s demands. Perhaps you frequently assume blame for the emotions and issues of others. Or maybe you put so much effort into being kind and selfless that you lose sight of your own limitations. Or perhaps all of the above are true. GET FREE AUDIOBOOK
Boundaries, written by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, is a New York Times bestseller that teaches you how to build healthy, biblical boundaries with your spouse, kids, friends, parents, coworkers, and even yourself by teaching you when to say yes and when to say no.
This book, which has been updated and expanded for the internet age, continues to assist millions of people worldwide in finding solutions to these challenging questions:
- Can I be a loving person and still have boundaries?
- What are acceptable limits?
- How can I efficiently manage my online presence such that I don’t let it dominate my life?
- What if my boundaries offend or hurt someone?
- Whom should I refuse to give my time, love, energy, or money to?
- Why do I hesitate to set limits because I feel bad or afraid?
- How do boundaries and shared surrender in a marriage relate?
- Boundaries aren’t selfless, right?
- You don’t need to let your life to get out of hand. Find out now how having boundaries improves your life!
Check out the books in the Boundaries family collection as well, which are devoted to important aspects of life like leadership, parenting teenagers, raising children, and dating. There are also workbooks and Spanish versions available.