Blockchain By Example by Bellaj Badr PDF
Blockchain is a decentralized ledger that maintains a continuously growing list of data records that are secured from tampering and revision. Every user is allowed to connect to the network, send new transactions to it, verify transactions, and create new blocks, making it permission-less.
This book will walk you through the process of building multiple blockchain projects with different complexity levels and hurdles. Each project will teach you just enough about the field’s leading technologies, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Quorum, and Hyperledger in order to be productive from the outset.
As you make your way through the chapters, you will cover the major challenges that are associated with blockchain ecosystems such as scalability, integration, and distributed file management. In the concluding chapters, you’ll learn to build blockchain projects for business, run your ICO, and even create your own cryptocurrency. Blockchain by Example also covers a range of projects such as Bitcoin payment systems, supply chains on Hyperledger, and developing a Tontine Bank Every is using Ethereum.
- Walk through the basics of the Blockchain technology
- Implement Blockchain’s technology and its features, and see what can be achieved using them
- Build DApps using Solidity and Web3.js
- Understand the geth command and cryptography
About the Authors
- Bellaj Badr is an experienced security and software engineer who loves blockchain with a passion. Currently, he is the CTO at Mchain, a blockchain start-up that develops blockchain solutions for companies.