Download Basic Electrical Engineering by Uma Rao PDF book free online – From Basic Electrical Engineering by Uma Rao PDF: This book on Basic Electrical Engineering is envisaged to bridge the gap in the knowledge of day-to-day applications of electrical engineering. Buy from Amazon
Basic Electrical Engineering by Uma Rao PDF
It is divided into two parts, with Part- A covering the important topics of circuit analysis and basic instrumentation, and Part-B dealing with the concepts of electrical machines. Simple presentation of the topics with emphasis on important concepts is the essence of this book. The book has been designed keeping in view the syllabi requirements of the core engineering course of many universities. With its coverage and treatment, the book is an indispensable textbook for the first/second year students of all engineering branches. Key Features: Includes over 500 solved examples and day-to-day electrical applications. Explains common wiring schemes and earthing practices. Each chapter includes a lot of questions and unsolved problems with answer keys. Provides 14 experiments on electrical machines.
- Transmission and Distribution Electrical Engineering PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Pavement and Geotechnical Engineering for Transportation PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- An Introduction to Excel for Civil Engineers PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Electricity and Controls for HVAC-R PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Theoretical Physics 5: Thermodynamics PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
About the Author
Dr. K Uma Rao: Professor in Electrical Engineering, RV College of Engineering, Bangalore. Dr. A Jayalakshmi: Professor in Electrical Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.