Automotive Engineering – A one-stop reference for automotive and other engineers involved in vehicle and automotive technologies. The book provides essential information on each of the main automotive systems (engines; powertrain and chassis; bodies; electrical systems) plus critical external factors that engineers need to engage with, such as hybrid technologies, vehicle efficiency, emissions control and performance optimization.
* Definitive content by the leading authors in the field
* A thorough resource, providing all the essential material needed by automotive and mechanical engineers on a day-to-day basis
* Fundamentals, key techniques, engineering best practice and know-how together in one quick-reference sourcebook
* Focuses on what engineers need to know: engineering fundaments, key associated technologies, environmental and efficiency engineering, and sustainability, as well as market-driven requirements such as reliability, safety, and comfort
* Accompanied by multi-body dynamics and tire dynamic modeling software