Atlas of Clinical Diagnosis 2nd Edition
Download Atlas of Clinical Diagnosis 2nd Edition PDF book free online – From Atlas of Clinical Diagnosis 2nd Edition: The new, 2nd Edition of this practical guide employs a sign-oriented approach to the diagnosis of both common and rare medical disorders.
This comprehensive collection of clinical pictures, organized by anatomical region, reflects actual clinical practice where a diagnosis has to be constructed from a single sign or a collection of signs. Fundamental, pathognomonic, and commonly seen specific and non-specific clinical signs are presented with clinical features highlighted for rapid recognition and interpretation. In addition, the book provides guidance on appropriate bedside clinical tests for establishing diagnoses.
- Presents over 1,300 high quality photographs ― complemented by concise explanatory text ― to aid in diagnosis.
- Covers all general medical problems as well as disorders in dermatology, neurology, rheumatology, ophthalmology, and endocrinology.
- Organized logically by anatomic area.
- Now includes explanatory captions for all illustrations.
- Includes a wealth of new photographs for even greater coverage of clinical conditions.
- Features a revised and improved text design with larger pages.
Table of Contents
Review of Atlas of Clinical Diagnosis 2nd Edition
“… the author feels there is still a place for bedside medicine and this book is proof …
The book is fully indexed so it is easy to find what you are looking for, by either looking here or in the contents. You could easily while away an hour idly leafing through the book, picking up numerous snippets by which to impress your colleagues. ” Dr JM Sager , Medix-UK, July 2003
over 1200 full color, high quality photos of pathologies … a good book, well laid out and written. ” Medical Student , GKT Gazette, February 2004
About the Author
M. Afzal Mir, Senior Lecturer in Medicine, Department of Medicine, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK