Applied Statistics with R By David Dalpiaz PDF
Download Applied Statistics with R By David Dalpiaz PDF book free online – From Applied Statistics with R By David Dalpiaz PDF: This book provides an integrated treatment of statistical inference techniques in data science using the R Statistical Software. It provides a much-needed, easy-to-follow introduction to statistics and the R programming language.
It introduces foundational statistics concepts with beginner-friendly R programming in an exploration of the world’s tricky problems faced by the “R Team” characters
The book provides readers with the conceptual foundation to use applied statistical methods in everyday research. Each statistical method is developed within the context of practical, real-world examples and is supported by carefully developed pedagogy and jargon-free definitions. Theory is introduced as an accessible and adaptable tool and is always contextualized within the pragmatic context of real research projects and definable research questions.
- Complete an introductory course in statistics
- Prepare for more advanced statistical courses
- Gain the transferable analytical skills needed to interpret research from across the social sciences
- Learn the technical skills needed to present data visually
- Acquire a basic competence in the use of R.
About the Authors
- David Dalpiaz is a Teaching Assistant Professor for the Department of Statistics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.