Anatomy and Human Movement: Structure and function
Over the past 22 years, Anatomy and Human Movement has grown into a classic textbook, helping students to understand and remember the mechanisms which allow movement to take place. Now in its sixth edition, the approach remains the same – each section of the body is presented systematically where readers are introduced to the bones, then guided through the muscles, joints , nervous system and blood supply.
Anatomy of the musculoskeletal system is brought to life through simple full colour artwork following a colour key for clarity and accuracy.
- Detailed account of anatomy
- Stresses relationship between structure and function
- Summary Boxes used for quick revision aids or general overviews
- Over 800 full colour line drawings
- Over 50 photographs (including radiographs)
- Stimulates understanding and learning of anatomy and application to human movement
- Improved and new artwork
- Expansion of joint replacement sections