Advanced Electrical Installation Work – Updated in line with the 3rd Amendment of the 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations Amendments, this new edition covers the City and Guilds 2365-03 course. Written in an accessible style with a chapter dedicated to each unit of the syllabus, this book helps you to master each topic before moving on to the next.
End of chapter revision questions help you to check your understanding and consolidate the key concepts learned in each chapter. With a brand new website containing videos, animations, worksheets and lesson plans this resource will be invaluable to both students and lecturers alike.
The eighth edition contains:
- Full colour diagrams and photographs to explain difficult concepts
- Clear definitions of technical terms to make the book a quick and easy reference
- Extensive online material to help both students and lecturers
The companion website material is available at www.routledge.com/cw/linsley
Table of Contents
Very good book that clearly follows the modular structure of the course
Martin Amos, Exeter College
“This is a new qualification so these books are the first we have had the opportunity to inspect – as always Trevlor Linsley books are clear and well structured”
Kevin Mincher, Wakefield College
We also Recommend
- The Space Barons by Christian Davenport Pdf
- The Diffuse Interface Approach in Materials Science: Thermodynamic Concepts and Applications of Phase-Field Models Pdf
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by John Crisp PDF
- Modern Control Engineering by P.N Paraskevopoulos PDF
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems PDF
About the Author
Trevor Linsley was formerly a Senior Lecturer at Blackpool and the Fylde College and Head of the NVQ Assessment Centre. Over the last 20 years his books have helped thousands of students pass their electrical qualifications.